Saturday, October 27, 2007

Entry for October 27, 2007



You wouldn´t believe me if I told you.

Wow.  So, um, it has been a CRAZY few days.  I mean, ridiculous.  I am out currently in Spain...sort of...more on that later.

Some exciting tidbits from the past few days?

Let´s just say that the seats in the backs of police cars in Spain are made out of very hard and uncomfortable plastic...just like in America!

Let´s just say that I had a few hours of sleep in two nights.  Some of that being in some chilly weather.

Let´s just say that I want to marry a Spanish-speaking, black-haired chica.  Ooh la la.

Let´s just say that I am fulfilling one of my dreams.  And I am loving every bit of it.  Probably the most enjoyable part of the trip so far.

And let´s just say that my plan BOMBED.  Big-time.  It was a heavy gamble, and it DID NOT work!ç

So what do I always say when life hands you a lemon (I have never said this before)???  Make some lemonade and drink it as you think about Plan F.

I am very, very far away from home.  And not sure how I´m getting to the wedding.  But once I do arrive, however I do arrive, I will entertain anyone who sits with me.  It has been a crazy few days.

Pero estoy hablando espanol casa dia, y me gusta mucho!

En Espana, nadie habla ingles!  Y me gusto mucho!  Voy a practicar mi espanol!

Y ayer, yo canto a una chica...Bajo el Mar y Kiss the Girl!  Y I kissed her tres times!

Muy bien.

Mucho amor a mis amigos y familia en los estados unidos!

ciao!

Unas dias locas.

aye, aye, aye.

2007-10-27 19:01:27 GMT

1 comment:

  1. Author:Anonymous
    you're one sick dog Andy! :) Gitter done!
    2007-10-29 00:56:41 GMT
    Author:Anonymous
    I have no clue what happened. I don't speak spanish. I have a feeling that one day I will.....as soon as I get google to translate it for me. Andrew this seems to only get better and better. take care and bring me back a wife asap. graias mucho
    el hammer
    2007-10-29 02:26:41 GMT
    Author:Anonymous
    Senor Polley,

    Me duelen mis pies. Las ardillas del Colegio y Seminario Cristiano de Lincoln estan comiendo mis zapatos. No me gusta. Ni una pizquita. Mi esposo, Santiago (James), dice "Hola!" a ti. Esperamos que te seas bien.
    Dios le bendiga, hermano.

    Senora Coyle
    2007-11-02 03:03:59 GMT

    ReplyDelete