Monday, February 1, 2010

Blah--January 31, 2010

Woke up at 8:50.  Grabbed some breakfast.

But that didn't last long.  I came back to the room and ended up goin' back to bed.  Just nothin' to be up for.  I ended up sleeping until 11:15.  Bleh.

Went to Waffle House for lunch.

Went flying up to North Little Rock Airport after lunch...I landed and planned on grabbin' some fuel and visitin'.  But that wasn't to be.  The doors were all locked.  Hmm.  I hopped back in the airplane and flew back to Adams Field.  I ended up logging 0.8 hours.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.  Went to Boston's for supper...and waited another couple of hours for the food.  It's terrible service.  I'm not too fond of that place.

Ended up talkin' to a really, really gorgeous girl from Little Rock tonight.  Tried to get her to go flying with me tomorrow on my trip to Memphis.  She said she would let me know.  That call never came.

I hate women.  I hate their lack of integrity.  I hate this world.  I really don't have much respect for humans.  I hate it.

Ended up goin' to bed at 1:00.  I originally plopped down at midnight, but I was wired...and was expectin' another phone call.

At least I get to fly tomorrow.

I ended up with 78.9 hours for the month of January...and that's with a week off for vacation.  My plane actually flew a nice 98.3.  It's been a good season so far.  We're quickly approaching the halfway point...I'm excited about that.  Then we can start counting down!

No comments:

Post a Comment