Saturday, September 22, 2007

Entry for September 22, 2007

blog1


Short but sweet!

Just wanted to let ya know I went to the beach again!  But a different one.  Yup, I spent my Saturday laying in the sun.  (And climbing mountains!).  I just thought you would like to know that.  haha.

I'm pleased to report that no waves tried to kill me this time.

I woke up early today and was able to watch it go from black to day...and I took some time to watch the sun set tonight, too.  In the morning, I saw perhaps the largest planet/start I've ever seen (next to the sun).  It was so bright it looked out of place.  That's what the mountains will do for ya!!!  This, my friend, is what Saturdays are for.

Take some time today to just slow down a bit!

Enjoyed my second brunch in three days.  Eating out on the patio again.  It's hard to describe, but eating outside is much more healthy.  I heart it in a BIG way.

And I'm headin' to a Portuguese church tomorrow!  I won't have a clue what they're sayin', and I'm lookin' forward to it!

Oh, and I'll probably go to a gypsy market, too.  I saw 'em already settin' up shop tonight...vans filled with all sorts of items.  Big tents being erected!  I can't wait to see how it all turns out in the morning!  Looks like a big circus!

Ok, time to go eat.  It's 9:52.

2007-09-22 20:53:22 GMT

1 comment:

  1. Author:Anonymous
    i was so angry when i got the voice mail today.......numbers that come up 1000023456 i now know to answer...by the way if you are going to be in portugal for a while there might be some Apple Barn Apple Cider in the mail if you think that it would survive the trip...
    --Schneider
    2007-09-23 00:36:38 GMT
    Author:Anonymous
    Your time thingy on the stories page does not give me your time, it gives me my time. Thought you might want to know.
    --Sis
    2007-09-23 21:53:06 GMT
    Author:Anonymous
    so... i heard through the grape vine that people now have the ability to communicate with you through some sort of voice over internet thing... where do i sign up... a ton has happened since our last parting

    -- Blakley (not casey)
    2007-09-26 00:04:24 GMT
    Author:Anonymous
    I'm the 500th visitor to the site, did I win something?
    --Casey
    2007-09-26 01:41:20 GMT

    ReplyDelete