Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Need Sleep!!! December 26, 2009

Woke up at 7:45 A.M.  Not good.

It even looked like we were going to be able to fly.  Even more not good.

Went to the airport...took off.  I flew up towards Palm Beach.  Thankfully, the clouds were actually lower than my altitude.  A quick scouting flight was all we would have today.  In terms of safety, that's probably for the best.  I only flew 0.7 hours.  I was pretty glad about that...at least for today.  My body simply needed sleep.

Headed back to the hotel...and crashed.  I took a nap.

Went back to the Moonlite Diner for lunch.

I actually came back and took another nap!!!  Four hours simply isn't cutting it for me!!!  Sandy, you're gorgeous, but whewee!!!  I need some sleep!!!

I was actually supposed to get together with her again for a movie night...but things weren't going as planned.  A couple of the guys wanted the car to head to Miami.  Crap.  I couldn't take it tonight.  I don't think she really understands that (who would?!), and she was pretty disappointed/sad/mad that I couldn't come over.  I told her I was really trying (and I was!), but having six guys on one car just makes it kind of difficult.

Well, I asked the guys to take me to her house on their way to Miami.  They could then pick me up on the way back.  I said that would be no problem.  They said they would probably be back through around 3:00 A.M.  Again, no problem.  I've been staying up that late anyway!!!  So they dropped me off at her house where I watched some lame-o movie...Sweet November.  More or less, some random chick tries to get this guy (Keanu Reeves) to stay with her for a month.  I watched the first third???  It was pretty bad.

Umm...we kissed again!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand...well, the guys never came back to pick me up.  I guess they stayed in Miami longer than anticipated.  Which made it a bit interesting on my end.  Hmm.  What a life.

Went to bed at 4:00 A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment