Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nothin' Special--August 12, 2010

Woke up at 8:30.  Wasn't too ready to get out of bed.  Stayed in bed until 8:50.  Showered, then headed over to Dad's work to drop something off, then headed to Boogs' house to wait for Mom and Jobu.  We all headed up the farm from there.

Ended up having a good time up there.  Grandma was pretty funny today.  I had called her earlier (from my bathroom, nonetheless!) and told her that we would be having a larger group today.  Well, apparently she thought that she heard a woman's voice in the background.  So I had some explaining to do when I was up there!  A couple of times even!  I really sincerely don't think that she believes me!  Mom had a good chuckle out of that.

Came back home around 1:00-ish and ended up stopping at the ReStore where I bought a ceiling fan.  We'll see if this one works better!

And the rest of the day was pretty low-key.  Had a Coke with a friend and spent the rest of the night inside...it was too hot again, and I just wasn't too motivated to work outside.

Talked to Whit for a bit tonight...we're both eager for tomorrow.

Ended up in bed early at 10:35.  Pretty happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment