Monday, March 29, 2010

Awful Froggy--March 29, 2010

Woke up at 8:30 A.M.  The weather was rather poor...the clouds were at 300 feet overcast.  yikes.  Just to the east, Cleveland was showing 100 feet.  Hmm, not good.  And the forecast was showin' it to stay that way through the rest of the morning and into the early afternoon.  But even then, the clouds were only supposed to raise to 2500 feet, still too low for imaging.

So I had a pretty lazy day.  I got a ride out to the airport at noon to pick up my receipts so that I could mail them.  I also had the guy drop me off at the post office so I could mail in my taxes.  I'm not sure that I've ever been so excited to send those in!  C'mon, $8000 tax credit!!!  I can't wait to get that back.

I walked over to the mall for lunch.

I brought my expense sheet up to date this afternoon, and I watched "The Fugitive" on TV.  It was seriously a lazy day.  But I did manage to do a load of laundry...definitely a successful day there as much as I hate it.  It was only one load, and somehow the 49 minutes of drying still left my clothes rather damp, but bah.  I'll let 'em air-dry.

My night was goin' pretty slow, but then my phone lit up.  I talked to Chelsea for awhile, then Chelsea called during that phone call, then Matt called during that phone call, and then my brother called during that phone call!  All of a sudden, it was bedtime!  I was very much thrilled with how that all played out!  No time to even waste!

I was in bed at 11:15.  I'm wakin' up at 8:00.  The next couple of days are looking AMAZING.  We have a lovely high-pressure system comin' through, and the skies should be ridiculously clear.  It's supposed to be quite a bit warmer, so I might run into some turbulence, but I'm goin' to do as much as I can.  I am so ready to be done with this project already!  I've been here way too long!  And it's only been 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment