Friday, May 14, 2010

ANOTHER Day Off--May 13, 2010

Woke up at 10:00 A.M.  Ended up headin' back to the hotel around 11:30.

I ate my awesome Greek supper from last night for lunch.   I love that stuff!

The afternoon was pretty uneventful.  We had low clouds again, and the guys didn't want to scout, so we had ANOTHER day to kill!  I ended up grabbin' my laptop and book and headed to Panera where I read some more.  I ended up stayin' there for a couple of hours.

I came back to the hotel and was surprised to find the parking lot full!  I walked in, and there was a party going on!  I asked around, and I found out that this was the hotel's "grand opening" party.  Hmm, none of us were invited.  But we went down anyway and asked what was going on...and they said we could have some food.  Hmm...one of the girls asked how we got in...and implied that we weren't invited.  This hotel is so weird.

But we stayed down there for most of the night.  We ended up going into the bar afterwards where the guys drank and I played pool.  A gorgeous woman walked in, and we played and played and played!!!  She was so cute!  And she was nice and a bit flirty!  But she was stolen away by the crazy hotel lady, and she never came back or acknowledged me again.  It was nothing short of weird.  I hated women all over again.

We decided to go out for a bit and meet some of the other people at a bar, but they had gone home already.  So we came back to the hotel where I talked to the two girls from the previous nights.  I was invited over to one of them, but I said no way.  I was so tired.

Ended up going to bed at 1:00 A.M.  Alarm is set for 9:15 A.M.

I'm ready to get some good sleep again.

0.0 hours.  I now haven't flow in three straight days.

No comments:

Post a Comment